Careers ǀ Job Vacancies at Glasshape ǀ New Zealand ǀ Australia ǀ USA
Area Sales Manager QLD, NT & WA
29 August, 2016
We’re looking for an absolute sales hunter to drive the growth and performance of our business by delivering the agreed sales and profitability targets. You will be a self-starter, highly motivated and pride yourself on going the extra mile. You will be responsible for managing and developing new business along with key client relationships across your defined territory. Due to the nature of this position you must be able to work autonomously and be confident working remotely.
This role will suit a talented Sales Professional with experience in architectural glass or a similar industry. You must be committed to reaching targets in what is a highly project driven industry.
To be considered for this role you will have, or demonstrate:
- A proven track record of success as a sales executive with experience in business development and account management.
- Glass industry experience an advantage – Architectural, Construction and OEM industry experience would also be applicable.
- Ability to develop and implement customer account plans.
- Commercial savvy-ness and strong business acumen.
- Persuasive & influential in negotiating favorable outcomes.
- Experience in working with a B2B sales and service model with long product sales cycles; be able to maintain relationships throughout.
- An ability to provide accurate and concise sales information reporting.
- A track record of delivering measurable results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of the business, including sound presentation (written & verbal communication) skills with the ability to use technology to their advantage.
- Ability to respond well to pressure and work to tight deadlines, adaptable and resilient.
- Proactive and able to take the initiative.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Articulate with a good eye for detail and proofing skills.
- Strategic thinking skills
- Autonomous –working independently as part of a wider (remote) team.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in submit your cover letter and resume to Clint Brickhill, Manager – Human Resources, email@example.com