Request A Quote
If you would like us to provide you with a quotation for any of the products that we offer, be it curved / bent glass, toughened / tempered or annealed, monolithic or laminated, security or ceramic printed… or a combination of, then please fill out the following Form and send it to us with as much information as you can.
Once we receive this Form, one of our Sales Consultants will get in touch with you to discuss your needs in more detail.
For dimensional parameters for Curved / Bent Glass, please refer to our 3D Models in the vertically aligned drop down tabs below. You can click on the Numbered Balloons for further descriptions. This will help ensure that we fully understand your requirements when quoting your glass.
Our specialist technical team can help you determine what is required to meet relevant regulations.
Calculating Curved Glass Dimensions
- To measure the depth of the curve, take half the chord and at that point measure at a right angle to the top of the curve
- It is important to specify concave, centreline or convex
- Bent glass can have flat sections incorporated within a single panel
- A flat area at a right angle to the radius is called a tangent or a tangential flat
- Always state which surface a dimension applies to (e.g. Inside or Outside Curved Surface)
If you would like to talk to one of our Sales Consultants you can contact us at the following:
New Zealand (Head Office)
Freephone: 0800 883 336
Phone: (09) 422 2565
Freephone: 1800 042 716
Brisbane: (07) 3175 0501
Perth: (08) 9468 2722
Sydney: (02) 8011 1831
Melbourne: (03) 9099 0200
United States of America
Seattle: (206) 538 5416
New York: (332) 255 6319