Secure Healthcare Glass
CareShield® is the safe and reliable secure healthcare glass solution for use in mental health facilities protecting patients from self-harm and providing a safe working environment for staff.
The poly-composite make up removes the possibility of patients harming themselves with glass if a window is broken. Families are assured their loved ones are in a safe zone where self-harm from broken glass is all but eliminated.
CareShield combines with VisionInk® for additional privacy or security with no impact on safety credentials. VisionInk Double Vision can be especially useful by displaying a calming image on the patient side and plain black on the reverse making it easy to observe without being intrusive.
CareShield® Secure Healthcare Glass Features & Benefits
- Eliminate mesh or grills
- Vastly improved lighting, clarity and visibility without compromising safety
- Transform patient areas into calming secure spaces
- Larger window openings
- Tested and proven anti-ligature framing
- Double Glazing compatible
- Standard dimensions up to 2400mm x 1800mm
- 2D curves (single radius and single axis)
- Compatible with VisionInk®
- Tints, Low-E, Low Iron available
- 5- 20 Minute attack rating, AS 3555.1 Intruder Level 2,
NB: Rigid aluminium or steel frame with edge cover at least as thick as the panel is required for installation