Request A Quote
If you would like us to provide you with a quotation for any of the products that we offer, be it curved / bent glass, toughened / tempered or annealed, monolithic or laminated, security or ceramic printed… or a combination of, then please fill out the following Form and send it to us with all necessary information.
Please fill out the quote form and one of our representatives will contact you.
We respect your privacy 100%, so the information that you provide will remain strictly confidential.
For dimensional parameters for Curved / Bent Glass, please refer to our 3D Models in the vertically aligned drop down tabs below. You can click on the Numbered Balloons for further descriptions. This will help ensure that we fully understand your requirements when quoting your glass.
Our specialist technical team can help you determine what is required to meet relevant regulations.
Calculating Curved Glass Dimensions
- To measure the depth of the curve, take half the chord and at that point measure at a right angle to the top of the curve
- It is important to specify concave, centreline or convex
- Bent glass can have flat sections incorporated within a single panel
- A flat area at a right angle to the radius is called a tangent or a tangential flat
- Always state which surface a dimension applies to (e.g. Inside or Outside Curved Surface)
If you would like to talk to one of our Sales Consultants you can contact us at the following:
NZ: 0800 883 336
AUS: 1800 042 716
USA: Seattle (206) 538 5416 | NY (332) 255 6319