Our heavy machinery glass is specifically developed as the ultimate safety and protection glass for use in forestry harvester equipment, mining vehicles and other heavy machinery. ArbourShield® is a fully certified solution for where protection from impact risks is required.
Unparalleled strength and unobstructed visibility is delivered through a combination of laminated glass exterior and high-grade abrasion resistant polycarbonate. This protects the operator inside the cab from chain shot, falling objects and other projectiles.
ArbourShield® heavy machinery glass has been extensively impact tested and proven to be over 10x stronger and more impact resistant than standard laminated windscreens of the same thickness.
*2.72kg, 90mm diameter steel ball
ArbourShield® Features & Benefits
- Greater visibility (no grills, mesh required, improved light transmission)
- Scratch resistance – glass exterior surface (wiper friendly)
- No static charge (less dust attraction)
- Reduced deflection under impact
- No glass discoloration/damage from standard cleaning agents
- Low-E options
- Anti-Spall film
- Tested to withstand clarity, distortion, luminous transmittance, ageing, impact, fracture and adhesion quality control tests
Testing & Certification
- AS/NZS 2080:2006 Safety Glazing Land Vehicles
- AS/NZS 2343: 1997 Class G0
- ISO 8084:2003 OPS
- ISO 10262:1998 L1,2 OPG
- ISO 8083:2006 L1,2 Falling Object Protection Forestry
- ISO 3449:2005 Falling Object Protection Earth Moving
- ISO 11839:2010 Thrown Sawtooth Protection
- SAE J2267 Front Screen Protection Forestry
View Our Machinery Glass Brochure
Download Installation Guide