Thermal Resistant Marine Glass
Ezone Marine is a technologically advanced glazing solution to help moderate inbound solar heat gain in a superyacht or other luxury marine vessel. Perfect for pilot houses or any area on a vessel that experiences excessive exposure to the sun. It is a quality alternative to double glazed units potentially contributing to significant weight, and on-going fuel savings.
A pyrolytic process embeds invisible heat-reflective materials to the glass, allowing light to enter, but reflecting much of the inbound heat. It is possible to configure Ezone Marine to maximize heat retention for vessels in cooler climates.
Specifying Ezone Marine with DuraShield Marine delivers all the benefits of exceptional thermal performance and the ultimate in strength and clarity. It can be supplied in laminated form that may eliminate the need for storm covers, or monolithic toughened (tempered) form which may require storm covers.
Ezone Marine Features & Benefits
- Decreased solar heat gain, cooler working conditions and improved comfort
- High levels of visual light transmission
- Potential to reduce HVAC requirements for a superyacht
- Alternative to Double Glazed Units (due to dramatic reduction in impact of structural flex on window performance)
- Reduced overall weight with likely positive effect on fuel consumption for a superyacht
- Various low-iron & non-reflective glass types available
- Standard dimensions up to 3900mm x 2440mm + oversize capabilities
- 2D and 3D curves